This is Brax, passed out in the seat between Mike and I on the flight home. Mike was holding him, looking out the window for take-off, and within 5 minutes Brax crawled over, laid his head on my lap, and fell asleep for the rest of the way. Like I said, the trip was a success!
(Well except for when he got choked on some phlegm and gagged and vomited at least a half gallon worth of yogurt, milk, saliva and scrambled eggs all over me. This was at Grammy's, not on the plane, thank goodness. And fortunately for Grammy's carpet, the majority of the vomit filled my sports bra/tank top/running shorts. No thanks to Mike and Papa who were throwing paper towels at me while they dry heaved, Grammy and I managed to clean it all up and get Brax and I both showered in under 10 minutes. Men just aren't cut out for barf. Wusses. Anyway, I have been hazed; I am officially a REAL mom. Now I just need to get pooped on.)




No comments:
Post a Comment