Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Genious LB

This video is of my LB, my "little" brother... Ty is17 years old, and a sophomore at Clemson University. Yes, a 17 year old sophomore in college. He skipped a grade, then completed his freshman year of college while still in high school. He was valedictorian of his class. He's studying mechanical engineering with the ultimate goal of designing engines for high-end sports cars (I think). As you will see here, he's also very musically inclined. Listen to his improv. AND he's handsome!!! Can you tell I'm proud of him???????



BTW, thanks a lot, Dad, for saving all the smart genes for him...










2 comments:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

...............unfreakin
believeable......omg!

Chad and Christa said...

Very impressive. Has he studied piano or is he a self-taught by-ear player?

I also have a genius little brother...he double majored in Physics Engineering and Math at Illinois. Took me four years for one major; took him four years for two majors!