Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend of 9.19.08

Brax is becoming more and more determined with his utensils...

First he places the food on the spoon.

Then he aims for his mouth... sometimes he's successful...

But usually he resorts to the fingers!


Anytime Brax is in our bathroom, he feels compelled to throw my house slippers that lay next to the shower into the tub. EVERY TIME. Well yesterday, he got really ambitious and began making trips to and from my closet, taking each shoe, one by one, back to the bathtub where it "belonged." Apparently he shares his father's sentiment that "every shoe has a home."

Friday morning Brax was a little fussy so we had to get out of the house. We hit a few garage sales, and look what I found!!! A singing potty ($5), a travel booster/high chair ($5), and easel ($5), a toy phone (30 cents), a musical tool box (30 cents), and a Fisher Price farm set ($4)! I brought them home, went thru about 27 Clorox wipes disinfecting everything, and then admired my like-new bargains!
Brax LOVES throwing things away. This is sometimes very helpful, but not so much when I have to go digging for his toys.

I love jammies with footies!

Snuggling with dad... Brax was REALLY wanting those animal crackers!

No comments: