Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shout-Out PART IV

Stacy: Stacy was the first friend I made after I entered The Bachelor Era. We met in 1999 when I moved to Joplin, MO. I had gotten a job as a dental assistant (which was the beginning of my "career" in dentistry) at the office where she was working. We immediately clicked. One word to describe Stacy---FUN. In every sense of the word, in every role she fills (friend, wife, mom of 2)--Stacy is FUN. And that is hard to be ALL THREE in unison! She picked me up when my heart was down; she showed me that I could still have a good time! She even made Joplin fun...

No matter how much time passes between our visits or phone calls, the minute we get going, we don't miss a beat. She makes me want to be a sexy wife like she is. She makes me want to play with my kid instead of clean the house. She makes me smile. For all that and more, Stacy, I thank you!

December 2001. Scott is a lucky man.

No comments: