Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Game Day

3 Generations of Sooner fans.

A new trick--"talking" on the phone.

Mike and Papa went to the game, we played outside.
Brax immediately ran off to say hi to his new best friends.
Come see the doggies, guys!

Come on I said!
Look! Right there!
Yeah, that one! That's Cody!





Getting thirsty again.
Here is another example of something I would normally cringe at...
But every kid should have their picture taken while drinking out the garden hose at least once! (Or twice, in this case...)

No comments: