Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shout-Out PART XI

Tracy: Not many people can honestly say they look forward to going to work. I don’t know that I’d go that far either, but I CAN say that I look forward to being around my coworkers. Especially Tracy. We’ve worked together for a year now (she got hired off of Craigslist, of all places), and there hasn’t been a business day that’s gone by since then that I haven’t laughed at least 4 times. She’s not just a coworker, she’s truly the highlight of my day. She comes in all high on Starbucks, having already cleaned her house AND made a Wal-Mart-run AND dropped Bubba off at daycare… and I thought I had stamina. We spend 30-ish hours a week together, and I NEVER get tired of seeing her smile, hearing her stories, hearing her laugh… oh how I wish you could hear her laugh. It’s sort of like Huckleberry Hound. It’s infectious, and I love it. She tells me like it is, and she has the sweetest heart ever. She gives 110% to everyone—her husband, her friends, and to us at work. No one that walks in our office is a stranger to Tracy. She loves people for who they are, no judgment. Which is a good thing, because I’m pretty sure my Type-A/OCD-ness gets old by Tuesday… Tracy, thank you for making every workday a GREAT day!


Last week. Tracy's foot, which she insists is her best asset (she's in the middle of total transformation right now... she's lost 20 lbs. and won't let me take a full-body shot until she hits her goal weight!!! I think she's hot anyway.)
Tracy (on the bottom) and Julisa, my other favorite coworker.

2 comments:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

I love it Val, just when I think you tell me I am great everyday and that hearing it a little more wouldnt get to me it did, I have a tear! I have just one question....would you like the honor of writing my obituary? I mean you did so great and all....I love ya Val.

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

So Julisa says not so fair...we are the ONLY TWO co-workers and she is you "second" favorite co-worker