Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fruit Loops and Friends

We went to the park on Saturday.

Brax was DELIGHTED to discover that some other child had left him a present...
FRUIT LOOPS.

Everywhere he turned, there were FRUIT LOOPS.
Just calling his name, asking to be eaten.


This is me taking the fruit loops OUT of his mouth, not feeding them to him.
SICK.


"But they WANTED ME to have them!
They left them here just for ME!!!"

He even tried to share his gift with another little boy.
For some reason, he declined.

"Fine! I'll take my FRUIT LOOPS over here then."

"Ahhh! I see someone else who might enjoy a FRUIT LOOP!"

Playing Peek-a-Boo with a lady at the picnic table.
She declined the fruit loop as well.

Much to my dismay, my child has now eaten off the ground. I always said, "MY child will NEVER eat things off the ground." That was before I knew how sneaky and quick they are when they spot contraband.


No comments: