Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just A Couple More...

Brax loves to pull the wipes out of the box. So I picked up a couple of fabric scraps in different textures and colors and stuck them in an old wipes container for him to dig in. It was a hit...

"And now for my next trick..."

"Hocus pocus... bibbity bobbity BOO!"

"A magician never reveals his secrets..."

So charming.
Blowing kisses.
Just lookin'

2 comments:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

SERIOUSLY VAL.....You missed your calling. You should have done daycare!!! You need 10 more.

Anonymous said...

I'm so gonna use this idea. Mine loves to pull out wipes right now. Drives me crazy