Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Long Lost Twin--Updated

I've had a couple people tell me in the past that I look like Sophia Bush. Considering the fact that I rarely, if ever, blow dry my hair, wear more than mascara, blush and chapstick, and, well, you've seen THIS picture (click HERE), I didn't agree so much at first.

But the other nite I was bored so I searched for images of Sophia (yes, we're on a first name basis now) and found the following... It even creeps ME out a little how much we look alike. Except she's a movie star and she looks hot every day. But whatever.
I added some of my modeling shots for comparison.
However, as hard as I tried, I couldn't seem to find a photo of Sophia in long johns.
And I should add this sidenote--many of these photos of me were BEFORE I was a Mom. You may recall this photo, which is probably a more accurate depiction of me NOW (click HERE). I don't think Sophia has any like this, either. She's missing out.




































































4 comments:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

Ok totally freakin creepy...Seriously did your photographer purposeley pose you the same as hers did??? VERY Wierd..You should be her back up cover up kind of girl for the public....WIERD!

Becca said...

yep, creepy. i've gotten sandra bullock since i was like 15, but i don't see it. you and sophia-- you were definitely separated at birth!

Mamaof3 said...

That's not Creepy......That's HOT!! Way to go Val!! Ummmmm so did Tracy ever tell you I'm obsessed with One Tree Hill???? Can I get your autograph????? :)

Partin Family :) said...

OMG... that puke pic takes the cake!! Giel, you crack me up. Kev even agrees that ya'll look very similar. Can't wait to see you soon!