Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good Morning to Me

Brax decided to reinact last weekend's puke-on-mommy episode... this time Mike got in on camera. I'm not sure why Brax has been puking so much, I think he's either got a cold or teething is causing him to have a really runny nose and lots of phlegm and saliva. Either way, he gets choked on the snot/spit/whatever and throws up. Once again, it was all over me and down my shirt. See below...

Two very unhappy campers.

I don't think he feels very good... he never lays still on Daddy like this.
He fell asleep an hour early for his morning nap. Should I be worried? No fever, no diarrhea, just random throwing up every now and then and a lot of snot.
He's working on his 3rd tooth in 3 weeks...

No comments: