Since Brax was conceived, I have spent exorbitant amounts of time and money scrapbooking. I am embarrassed to even verbalize the dollar amount that I estimate to have spent in the past year on scrapbooking. This includes printing photos, purchasing scrapbook supplies, and making a mess of my kitchen table for at least 10 days of every month creating these "chronicles" of Brax's life. As my free time seems to become more and more scarce, I was forced to think of an alternative. I thought to myself, "Self, wouldn't it be great if you could kill two birds with one stone and just print out this blog into a hard-copy? It would essentially be just like the scrapbooks!" "What a great invention," I thought. Unfortunately, someone beat me to it. Fortunately, it's freaking AWESOME!! Check out www.blurb.com. You download the free software, "slurp" your blog into the program, and create your blog-scrapbook. Pay for it, order it, and voila, you have a scrapbook in your hands in under two weeks. I am so excited! I was really worrying about how in the world I was going to keep up with a second baby's scrapbook! (No, I'm not pregnant, but now I can at least entertain the idea...)




No comments:
Post a Comment