Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weekend of 9.12.08

Here are just a few random shots from this weekend...

I just thought his itty bitty sneakers were so cute just sitting there... Before I know it, they'll take up the whole rug like Daddy's!
"Dude, go get your own harem."

Noah came to play!

Mike usually doesn't get home until 6:30 or so, just in time to help give Brax a bath and put him to bed. I usually do story time and "tuck him in," but Friday night Mike wanted a turn!

Look at this beautiful sunset, after like 4 days of rain...
Thank you Hurricane Ike!

No comments: