More fun times from our weekend...
I always said I would NEVER put those tacky window decals on my front door.
Today I bought tacky window decals for my front door.
And my back door.
Brax helped put them on...
...And take them off. Over, and over, and over...
when I made him leave them on!
Sweet baby. Mike says he's a big boy, but he's still my sweet baby.
The first thing I noticed when I saw this picture
was the shadow of his profile on the wall--
it looks EXACTLY like it did in my sonogram
when I was just 16 weeks pregnant...
Check it out:


Brax went with me to pick up some Craigslist treasures. I SO need a minivan!
This is one his favorite games... He slides down the stairs and waits for me to throw him balls. Then he brings them back to me, one at a time.
(He usually gets tired of that after about 3 returns.)




No comments:
Post a Comment