Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure

I came across the following two photos while searching for pics for another post...
I thought it made for a very amusing "BEFORE" and "AFTER" comparison.

Here I am BEFORE. At least I think that's me.
However, this girl has on makeup and cute clothes,
and seems to have forgotten to put her hair on top of her head, tree-style.

And here is a self-deprecating photo of me, AFTER.

After WHAT, you might wonder? Taking a dump in my pants??
Thank you, Mike, for this image, which will now be forever etched in our minds.

No comments: