Here are some random shots from this weekend...
That's drool, not sweat!

Ornery!

Of all the teething toys we have, he loves gnawing on a frozen bagel the best. Gross.


Brax needed some slippers because his feet have been cold this past week (it is cooling off quickly here!) and he slips on the wood floors with socks. I argued with myself at Target; should I get the "manly" looking grey slippers with the zipper, or the ginormous goofy obnoxious Elmo slippers?? After much internal debate, I decided on the latter. After all, you can only get away with wearing these for so long before someone beats you up for it.
COAT SHOPPING:
Like I said, it is already feeling like fall here, so I thought I better
get Brax his winter coat before they all get picked over...
He was not so excited about having to try marshmallow-man jackets on.

BTW, Burlington Coat Factory has a TON of kids' coats, so inexpensive! You have to dig, and it's a little ghetto, but they only wear them for one season! I got this Osh Kosh one for $20...
No comments:
Post a Comment