Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wkend Randoms

Looking for bunnies thru the hole in the fence.
He saw one once, so now he expects them
to be there every time!


Our neighbor found this bird's nest in their tree...
It's really low in the tree, so you can see right in it.
There are two babies in the nest,
but one either fell out or got booted....
Here's the odd man out of the nest.
He's not hurt, and the mommy and daddy bird hover around
and still feed him and everything.
I guess he'll just hang out in the grass till he can fly?
What do you do with baby birds in the grass???




Kisses from the neighbor dog.
Brax loves these 2 labs... they jump up on the fence
and Brax thinks they're playing peek-a-boo with him!!!

I got these cute little galoshes at Wal-Mart...
Brax thinks he's pretty hot stuff in them!
Notice the band-aids on BOTH knees.
He repeatedly trips over his feet and has
chronic open wounds on his knees!

He's getting braver and braver...
He thinks it's so fun to stand up on the
arm of the couch and jump onto the seat.
He's says, "Dump! Dump!" ("Jump!)
Side note--in the past week or so Brax has started putting together 2 words, like:
Sit down
Mow grass
Big ladder
Me eat, Me go, etc.
Read books
Hot water
Get up
Thanks, Daddy!
...among others...
It's so fun to have conversations with him!
Yesterday morning I was rocking him (he had woken up way early so I went in to get him back to sleep--we both ended up sleeping another hour and a half in the chair!) and he said the sweetest thing. When he opened his eyes, he looked up at me and said, "Kiss? Kiss!" He likes me to kiss his face in the morning. Then he said, "Talk!" He wanted to just sit and chitty chat for a bit. So cute.