Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

One more post before the barrage of pics from next weekend...

We are heading to Grammy and Pop-Pop's on Wednesday, so I wanted the blog to be current when we go. I know I'll have a ton of pics to post from our trip when we get back! Here are just a few more from this past wkend...


This was actually today after I got home from work.
We were winding down after dinner, watching "Backyardigans."


These were from Sunday, before we headed to the Buck Boys' 1st B-Day party.
Brax looked so jock-y in his Nike get-up.

Just one picture, son.

Okay, just one more...

Come on, just one more...

"You are pushin' it, woman."

"I'm out."


I just love to take pics of freshly mowed grass.
It's pretty!


Brax couldn't wait to say hi to Nala.

Hugs. She's such a gentle giant!

John and Brooke, with Cooper and Brody, digging into their cake.
They are miracle babies!

Brooke and I with Brax and Cooper.

No comments: