OK, seriously, I could drink this straight out of the bottle. I get it at Wal-mart. It is a romano cheese dressing, great on regular salad, but even better on this pasta salad.1 box whole wheat spiral pasta
1 bottle of dressing
1 head of broccoli, cut florets off
1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered (drain)
2 small cans of sliced black olives (drain)
1 pint of grape tomatoes, cut in half
If you want to make a meal out of it, grill some chicken breasts, slice them and top the salad.
Cook the pasta. While it's cooking, prepare the veggies and put them all in a bowl with the dressing. Stir and put in fridge to marinate and chill. Add pasta when it's done. It's best when served nice and cold (with warm chicken on it!)
It's really pretty, too.




4 comments:
I have to say its VERY tasty and highly recommended.
Sounds so good, I would love some right now!
Mmmmmm, sounds yummy
What should one do if one doesn't like tomatoes, olives, artichokes, broccoli, or whole wheat pasta?
Post a Comment