"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less." "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
We better start practicing now if we are going to be this good, Mike.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG! That is the cutest, sweetest thing. I have always loved learning from my patients and older couples I meet. It gives me hope for a long life and a lifetime of love. Perfect! Lori
2 comments:
OMG! That is the cutest, sweetest thing. I have always loved learning from my patients and older couples I meet. It gives me hope for a long life and a lifetime of love. Perfect! Lori
Aren't they adorable. I LOVE IT!!! How much fun...
Post a Comment