Saturday was a day of friends! In the morning, our good friend and "Mr. Fix Everything," Billy, brought his daughter over to play while he painted. Then in the afternoon, Noah came over to play! His mom and I are doing a baby-sitting "co-op." It's a win-win! Free babysitting for both of us, and playtime for the boys! Noah was soooooo good--I hope Brax returns the favor when it's our turn!

At the park.



Snack time!
Brax loves Arianna--he calls her "Ana"


Watching Arianna's daddy do his thing!
If you ever need ANYTHING done (in KC) Billy is the man.
He can paint (flawlessly), build decks, remodel kitchens and baths,
finish basements, and fix ANYTHING. His wife is one lucky woman!
You'll notice here that he was actually dusting my chandelier while he was up on the ladder painting. Now that's going above and beyond!
The guy is amazing.

Did I mention Brax LOVES his daughter?!!

Arianna even brought Goldfish to share with Brax!
1 comment:
I would have missed this! I'm glad you told me to scroll down! So cute...Noah loves you!
Post a Comment