Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday With My Boy

We had such a fun and busy day yesterday... Probably not so much to you, but it was just an all around good day I want to remember. Brax woke up at 6am (NOT so fun) so we just went ahead and got the day going! We ate breakfast, then headed out the door. Wal-Mart, The Dollar Store, and Nordstrom's at the mall. He's such a good errand buddy. I love taking him places! Back home for lunch and some outside play, then a nap. Made dinner on the grill (ham steaks from one of patient's own hogs, corn on the cob and baked beans) right before it started pouring down rain! Almost caught the grill on fire (not sure how, a lot of grease dripping I guess. I just shut the lid and prayed the rain would put it out). Daddy got home a little early, we ate and played in the living room, then Brax was off to bed at 8. Mike and I had our Friday date nite on the couch with our week of Tivo'd shows... 90210, The Office, 30 Rock, American Idol, Scrubs...


Lounging on the couch.


Working on some paint earlier in the day...

No comments: