Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sugarland Concert with Leslie!

THANK YOU to my RAD husband for buying tickets to the Sugarland concert for my B-Day!!!! And for encouraging me to go out and have a girl's nite... and then letting me sleep in this morning too! Leslie and I had so much fun! Just like the good ol' days.


Billy Currington opened.... He is YUMMY.

Sugarland puts on a great show!
They rolled around the crowd in these big balls at the end!


This pic is blurry but it's so cute!
Thank you Les for celebrating my b-day with me!
We may be cougars now, but at least it was a good song on.... hee hee hee