Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Randoms

Helping with the laundry.
He loves pouring the soap in and throwing clothes in,
then playing in the water!
Now if I could just get him to fold everything.


Brax and I went for a walk Saturday morning
and walked by a long row of lilac bushes--
They smelled SO GOOD!!
I would love to plant one
in our flower bed outside the front door!
I pulled off a twig to have Brax smell them,
but he just pulled all the flowers off instead!


I got Brax this camera at Tuesday morning for SO cheap-
it really takes pictures!
He holds it up and says "CHEEESE!"
We are soooo lucky to have Aunt Lulu.
When Brax was sick last week and it was so nice to know
he would be well-snuggled while I was at work!
Here they are before I left, watching Jungle Book!

No comments: