Saturday morning we went with my girlfriends Jen and Abbey
to a fun fest at a local city park.
We had so much fun!
We got to ride a school bus from the parking lot to the park,
which Brax thought was pretty cool...

Nice shot, Miss Ava! I love it.

Noah (17 months), Brax (22 months, and Ava (23 months)

They had several animals, including a kangaroo that enjoyed being petted...


...pony rides (Brax LOVED this! He said, "Ride horsie!")

...baby goats to feed...

...baby geese that Brax wanted to swim with...

Brax and Noah were SO sleepy! Ava was wide awake tho!

The crew--me with Jen and Abbey and kids.
We played on the giant playground after a picnic lunch.

Contemplating the BIG slide!

There he goes!!!!!!!!!

What a big boy!

Here comes Ava!
Such a fun day.
1 comment:
Hey Val - Melanie randomly pointed me to your blog and I know it has been ages since we have spoken and all of that 'stuff' but I just wanted to say that I am glad to see you are doing well. Your son is very cute! Take care.
Post a Comment