Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Actual Mom's Day, Sun. 5/10

After a fun Saturday, I spent Sunday spring cleaning (Which is also fun for me. I'm weird like that.) Mike was really sick all weekend w/ sinus/respiratory gunk, so Sue and I helped him with the lawn Sunday morning before she left. I actually don't mind mowing, it's a great workout and I love the lines it leaves in the lawn. Honestly, I'd rather mow than vacuum.

After Mike's mom left, I put B down for a nap and got started cleaning. The downstairs is finally done being painted, so I couldn't wait to get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor!!!! It's therapeutic.

Anway, I got the whole house scrubbed/dusted/disinfected/vacuumed, and didn't shower till it was time to go to bed! I take a few breaks in between...

...for Brax to play on his potty...
"Can I get a little privacy here, please?"


"Is this thing on?"


"Poopy? Poopy? Where are you?"


Brax and Daddy got me a hilarious Mom's Day card...

I stole me some sugar...


And we took a break for some TV time.
(It rained all afternoon.)


I didn't even have to cook dinner-
there were leftovers from yesterday!
Brax loves BBQ chicken!

No comments: