Here is Brax's bathroom (our guest bath upstairs)
I debated on whether or not to paint Brax's room again-
I had painted it a pale blue when I was pregnant, but it looked more lavender than blue.
So we went ahead and redid it in this more vibrant blue. I haven't put up any of his wall decor because I'm waiting till we put his big boy bed in there. I'm not sure when that will be....
Here is our master bedroom. I am SO in love with this color blue!!!
It's called "Moody Blue" by Benjamin Moore.
View as you walk in.
I'm still searching for just the right print to hang in my laundry room-it is a fun yellow color. Billy is still working on finishing the paint in the 2nd spare room... I'll show the rest of the pics when we're all done! I'm most excited to get Brax's big boy room done, but I don't know if I'm ready to battle with him about staying in bed....




No comments:
Post a Comment