Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

5/2-5/8... Lots of Pics!!!

Here are several randoms from last week...


Friday-

One of his favorite outdoor activities-
painting (with just water!)
His paintbrushes have seen better days.

Grammy brought Brax a beautiful kite!
Now we just have to learn how to fly it without getting it stuck in a tree.

Playin' in the pool.
The water was pretty chilly, but Brax didn't care one bit.


He would tip-toe around on the concrete-
we NEVER go outside without shoes!
My sunshine.


Thursday-
It was a party at the Hill house!

Spring time fun.
Picking up dead worms.
Look at those dirty feet. Yuck.

Playing with Aunt Lulu's dog, Megan.
Brax calls her "Puppy Menya"

"Come here, Menya!"

"You better not poo on Momma's shoes.
She won't let you come back."
"Why don't I just move these over here..."
Dinner on the patio.


Brax is sometimes very cranky when he wakes up from his nap--



But once we head outdoors, he's a happy boy!
This was actually taken last Sunday before church.

No comments: