Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Arrrre...yooou...ready....tooooooo........TUMBLE?!!!!!!!

This is Brax and I's new favorite activity. I lay on the floor and he crawls, rolls, and tramples over me. I started calling it "tumbling," so now he always wants me to get down on the floor and "tummle" with him! To my suprise, I love this! I never imagined I would love being a boy mom so much! I always pictured myself coloring and playing dolls with my children, not "rough housing!"




Ok THAT hurt.


Sneaking a kiss in!

I love this boy.

2 comments:

LilRedJo said...

100% boy, right there!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love having a boy. Little Man and I wrestle and play rough all the time. So much fun.