Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just FYI

For some reason, when I publish posts that were initially saved as "drafts," they appear on my blog under the date that I originally created them. So if I've posted since then, they appear after the more recent post and you might miss them! (I know, that would be a tragedy if you missed any of the exciting things that go on around the Hill household right? HA!!!! This is really for the grandparents more than anyone!)

So anyway, I just published several things, but you have to scroll down past the eczema post to see it all.... Just FYI, in case you are really bored. There are some cute pics!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

The Schmitt Family said...

Hey there! I have a trick that will help you here. Go to the post and click edit. When the post is in edit mode, click on post options. There you can change the date and time of the post :-) The posts are ordered by the day and should solve your problem.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the FYI. I love keeping up to date with Brax. I need to update mine since I am so far behind. Maybe this weekend or sooner. Who knows. I have to wait til he is in bed and then I usually have some cleaning or something to do. But hopefully I will get it updated. I know by the 8th I will b/c he will be 19 months. WOW! That's crazy to even say.