Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

8 Weeks

I had a sono today--



"You mean I was in there, too???? EEEEEWWW!"


I found this on babycenter.com--what the baby looks like right now in 3D.

Here is a short clip from the sono where you can see the little heart fluttering away. The baby is only the size of a kidney bean right now, and it's heart is already working. Amazing.






And Burbank, don't worry--I will get an 8 week belly shot posted as promised--
but not right now. I just ate an entire Freschetta pizza myself, and I only want a picture of the real baby, not the food baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet to see. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see your growing belly

Anonymous said...

Came via blog-hopping...
Just dropped by to say... may the bundle of joy shower your lives with happiness and joy and everything nice... Genuinely happy for you...
Take care!