Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FILTER???????????

So not only has the filter on my dear husband's mouth quit working, but my boss ALSO commented this morning that my face is "rounding out" already!!! He said my cheeks are chubby. SERIOUSLY... if one more stupid man says I'm getting fat....
Dad, you're my last chance at some self-esteem here. You better call me and tell me how great I look.



Oh, I kid, I kid. In light of Kelly's circumstances with Harper, I am quite aware that putting on baby weight early in the game is unimportant in the big scheme of things. With that said, I still think men should remember to THINK BEFORE THEY SPEAK. Dummies. I thought I looked GOOD.

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

There is NOTHING more beautiful than a pregnant woman:) I used to think it was a 'crap' saying that old people told you, just to be nice. I now realize the beauty!! (since I'm done having babies) I think the big belly is gorgeous!! Looking forward to future pics:) :)