You can play too...
Since you made me your wife.
You've given me SO MANY gifts-
The best of which is sharing this life.
I have a present for you
That I couldn't wait to share.
But I'm gonna make you hunt for it
So play along like you care!
Now go inside-
You have a prize to find.
Go where you'd find a drink
To clear your mind..."
In the fridge...
"Clue 2 is where Brax loves to play.
Clue 3 is here to lead the way."On Brax's coloring table in the playroom...
"Clue 3 is where you'll find your seat
Signed by someone really neat."
On his stadium seat signed by George Brett...
"Clue 4 is hidden in my least favorite chore.
Everytime you do it for me
I love you more and more."
On the trashcan...
"Clue 5-Go to the place you fix your hair.
You'll find clue 6 waiting there."
In his bathroom drawer...
"Clue 6-Now go to where Brax loves to hide.
You'll find clue 7 to be your guide."
In the bathroom downstairs, where Brax like to shut himself with the lights off...
"In this chair you sat and ate.
It's here you'll find clue number 8."
"Clue 8-The walls were covered with famous faces.
Even tho Brax tore them
It's still one of his favorite places."
In Brax's box (which used to be wallpapered in pictures from sports magazines)...
"This is where Brax and I rock.
We read books and snuggle till 7 o'clock."
In Brax's glider...
"Clue 10-You've been a good sport.
You've searched everywhere.
Now go relax in your favorite chair!"
In his chair in the living room...
"Brax told me to tell you
He's really hot.
Take off his sweatshirt-
X marks the spot!"
What does his shirt say?????????
BIG BROTHER! Brax is going to be a big brother...
September/October I think????
This was me, at 6:45 in the morning, after I took the test.It was all I could do to not wake Mike up,
But I managed to delay my gratification because I love to make these kinds of things
as corny as humanly possible. I waited till that evening after work.
This is Brax, after the big hurrah.
As you can see, he has better things to concern himself with than the fact that in 9 months,
he is not going to be "the baby" anymore,
someone else will be sleeping in his crib,
and he's going to have to SHARE his Momma and Daddy and Aunt Lulu everyday...
Proof that ignorance is bliss.
P.S. I made Mike go up and down the stairs 8 times on this hunt. I'm corny AND mean.
Hee hee hee hee.




6 comments:
Val - Somehow I missed this post. Congratulations! This is so exciting. :)
Christa
Val - Somehow I missed this post. Congratulations! How exciting!
Christa
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!! What a clever idea......so sweet!!
Can't wait to talk!
Jen
OMG!!! Yaaaaaaaaay! Congratulations guys!! You are some of the best parents I know. I'm ecstatic!! :) ~ Bren says 'Congrats' too.
Congratulations!!! Another miracle babies!
That is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment