I look at Brax's goofy-tooth grin, watch his silly antics, treasure the fleeting moments when he pauses to snuggle or share a kiss, and I am so thankful. I wanted to share a few pics from yesterday, nothing too eventful, but precious nonetheless.
Quote
"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
My Facebook Page
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Happy Boy
Ever since Kelly had her baby yesterday (keep checking her page for updates.... and PLEASE KEEP PRAYING), I have just been thinking how blessed we are to have a happy, healthy toddler. Of course I already knew that, but my heart is just breaking for this sweet girl who has wanted a baby so badly, for so long, and now Harper is here and is fighting for her life.
I look at Brax's goofy-tooth grin, watch his silly antics, treasure the fleeting moments when he pauses to snuggle or share a kiss, and I am so thankful. I wanted to share a few pics from yesterday, nothing too eventful, but precious nonetheless.

I look at Brax's goofy-tooth grin, watch his silly antics, treasure the fleeting moments when he pauses to snuggle or share a kiss, and I am so thankful. I wanted to share a few pics from yesterday, nothing too eventful, but precious nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment