read about it HERE.
Here you go--My Top Ten Realisms:
1. I also have cellulite. Even when I was in the best shape of my life--18% body fat and able to run 26.2 miles... I had cellulite.
2. I have really-I mean REALLY-hairy arms. I trim my armhair with clippers and bleach it in the summer. Once in high school this guy said to me (Tim Stuckey, for you BS'ers), "Val, isn't it a little hot to be wearing a sweater??" I had on short sleeves. Funny, Tim. You scarred me for life.
3. I have control issues. I am a control freak. I struggle with being uptight, high strung, impatient and bossy. I have a hard time letting go and relaxing.
4. I am all or nothing. I can't do anything in moderation. Good thing I don't drink or smoke.
5. I worry about baby #2... What are the odds of having two perfectly healthy, beautiful, happy, easy, smart, funny, did I say easy babies???? Brax set the bar pretty high. Then I feel guilty for feeling that way.
***Becca, this is harder than I thought! I'm not sure I want to reveal any more embarrassing facts! They only get worse!!
6. Ok yeah, I'm just going to stop here. I don't want to humiliate my husband by revealing what a weird wife he has.
7. Oh wait--one more-- Yep, that's me. This makes me laugh every time I see it.




2 comments:
Thank you! I'm putting you on Mr. Linky so everyone can see those pants. They're classic.
WoW Val...We are soooo much alike. Thank God for those husbands who love us regardless!! :) Btw, the cellulite thing...same here! I don't understand it! I would run, run, run, run, run, still, cellulite. God made me that way. I decided, who was I to argue. :)
Thx for sharing...always a good read.
Post a Comment