3 of my all-time favorite products:
-John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Satin Shine finishing creme
-Suave's volumizing finishing hairspray (non-aerosol), maximum hold
-Flushable Fresh'n Up wipes
(because I just don't believe that toilet paper alone does the job.)
My world has been in disarray for weeks now because I CANNOT FIND THESE PRODUCTS ANYWHERE ANYMORE!!!! How does that happen? Why do they stop making stuff that people (I) love???? I have tried other hairsprays--they are either stinky, flaky, sticky or they don't hold. And just believe me when I tell you--use Fresh'n Up wipes after one trip to the pool with the kids, and you'll never rely on TP alone again. Oh come on, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Everyone poops. Just keepin' it real folks, just keepin' it real.
As for the hair creme, well it's just fabulous. It separates layers, it tames flyaways, and adds shine. I haven't even found anything comparable.
All of these products USED to be available at Wal-Mart and Target.
If you find them anywhere, PLEASE buy every last one for me and I'll pay you back. And if you're embarrassed to put your butt wipes on the check-out counter, just tell them they're for some girl you know on the internet. Then they won't think you're weird at all.




No comments:
Post a Comment