Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adorable Little Yolk Sac

Had my OB appt. yesterday... Couldn't see much but the yolk sac (makes it sound like I'm making scrambled eggs in there doesn't it?). They estimate that I'm 5 weeks/4 days gestation (which somehow translates into the fetus being 3 weeks/4 days old... whatever...) and my due date is September 11. If The Recruit is anything like Brax, I assume it'll be big and early. I'm guessing it will be born in August. Anyway... here is our beautiful yolk sac, isn't it pretty???
Ha ha ha. I go back in 3 weeks for another sono--we'll see more then!


No comments: