Quote
"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."
My Facebook Page
Friday, January 16, 2009
Blogging Has A Purpose
The great thing about this blog world is that it unifies people who would probably have never "met" otherwise. Please go to my friend's page--Kelly's Korner--and pray for her and her baby that was born today. I have a lot of good prayer-warrior friends--you know who you are--please pray for Kelly, Scott and Harper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment