Yes, it will probably be at least a couple of months before we give Brax his eviction notice, but I wanted to share a picture of what his "big boy bed" will look like! This is the stock photo from the Target website--Brax's bed is twin size (extra long, of course!!!). The bed itself was Mike's in college-it is seriously the most comfy bed EVER. I had no idea how hard it is to find XL twin sheets! I ordered the jersey knit sheets from Bed Bath and Beyond in navy (and got to use a 20% off coupon!) So his new room is in the works.... I would like to find an oversized bean bag chair to replace our glider, since that will go in the new recruit's room as well.




2 comments:
This will be a smooth transition for the little guy. All he'll have to do is see the bed and he'll wanna jump right in.
Oooh it makes me all excited to upgrade bubby's bed, but I am just not ready. Holding onto my one and only baby!!!
Post a Comment