My merciful OB called me in a prescription for Zofran, an anti-nausea medication. It is primarily used for chemo patients and pregnant women, and is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. My pharmacist said the brand name version is $50... PER PILL. And you are supposed to take it 3x day! The generic is half the cost, but $25 a pill isn't exactly a bargain. Mike and I often complain about our $600 a month health care premiums, but situations like these make it worth it. With our prescription coverage, I paid just over 65 cents a pill. And now my face is no longer green!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:
zofran saved me with both pregnancies! stumbled across your blog, don't even know how. congrats on baby #2. have you tried crystal light raspberry lemonade? that did wonders when I have to work nights and puked every hour. watch out for some untold side effects with the zofran. no one warned me about staying "regular" and was a nightmare. email me if you want any other advice. i ended up in the hospital from dehydration even with the zofran. and to think, I want another baby. anyway, great blog!
sara
Post a Comment