Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Will NEVER Scrapbook Again. I LOVE BLURB.

Can I just tell you how excited I am about this? It's a website/software that I used to create a photo album. But it's not just a photo album... It's like a coffee table book version of this blog. It's 11x13, hardback, and the images are outstanding in quality. Go to the website, download their FREE software, and create your book. You don't pay anything until you order your book. (Mine was about $160--it's over 350 pages) You can do them in all different sizes, layouts, themes, etc. I was spending like $40 a month printing out pictures at Ritzpix, then spending money on scrapbooking materials, AND spending wayyyyyy too much time making the pages. This is SOOOO much better (unless you're one of those amazing and creative scrapbookers with a lot of time and table space on your hands, which I am NOT.)
CLICK HERE to go to the site and see a sample of my book.
Grandmas, you can even buy a copy!!!!
Here is a little peek...



The cover.








1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

I LOVE this site!!! I've been working on a book for Brenden's pics. This is the BEST I've come across! Much easier, and less time consuming, since you don't have to upload 5 brazillion pics to a website!!!! Thank you sooo much for posting your blog on it!!! Btw, I also love your baby growth 'gadget' you've added to the blog! Very cute.