Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"It wasn't me! HE did it!"

This is Brax, playing quietly with Albert.

This is Brax, waiting for just the right moment
to throw Albert under the bus when no one is looking.
(Ok, actually these pictures were staged, AFTER the fact,
but I thought it would make a cute blog post....)
Let me explain...
Yesterday our sweet, usually obedient son was fixated on pushing the buttons on the space heater you see in the above pictures. He would climb up on the fireplace, give us that "What are ya gonna do about it?" look, and go to town on the buttons until we pulled him off. After we repeatedly said "no" and redirected his attention, Brax came up with a BRILLIANT idea. He went to his toy box and retrieved his buddy Albert. Once again, he climbed onto the fireplace, but this time he proceeded to use ALBERT'S hand to push the buttons on the heater! After all, we told BRAX not to push buttons--we never said ALBERT couldn't! Sneaky little boy!
I have a feeling we are in for it.

3 comments:

Mrs. Tracy Wood said...

Ohhh the terrible twos..you really havent seen anything yet...just wait! you will be posting the good and bad for sure.

Anonymous said...

My little guy would do just that. That is the greatest thing. HAHA

LilRedJo said...

Clever guy!!