Brax got a little surprise for V-Day...

Just a few goodies from the Target $1 bins,
but he LOVED them! They are so easy to please at this age!
"Look! ANIMALS!"
Then we went outside for some fresh [cold] air.



Later in the afternoon our friends Josh and Jen
came over with their little girl, Delanie.
She is a month younger than Brax.
Brax was putting the moves on her.

"I promise, no funny business.
We're just readin' books. That's all."
"Did yall see that? That was smooth, right?"
At the end of the day, Momma is still his Valentine.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Val he is so stinkin' cute
Aww! So cute! I love his little stripey hat! :D
Good God Brax is getting big! Wow! Congrats to you and Mike on 5 years...wow time flies, that was right after I moved back to StL from KC.
Post a Comment