Yesterday Mike brought a surprise home for Brax-he had stopped by the Nike outlet on the way home from a meeting and got Brax some new kicks! So cute! Daddy has great taste in shoes.



And I forgot I took a picture of this--my sweet friend Christa brought us dinner Tuesday nite. I'm not sure if she knows just how much we LOVE us some Brinner. It has been YEARS since I've had French Toast!!! And she even brought the fresh strawberries and REAL maple syrup (not the ghetto brand I always get!) She also brought brownies, a yummy candle from Williams Sonoma, and some bubble bath. Thank you, Christa for being so thoughtful! You
so brightened my day!
Tomorrow is Friday--Brax and I's day together. Unfortunately I am thinking his ear infection may be back, so we're going to the Doc first thing in the morning. Hopefully he's just teething...
1 comment:
Heheh what cute little shoes! :D
Post a Comment