Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank You Dr. April!!!!




The dentist I used to work for in Tulsa sent me the most beautiful bouquet today! After I woke up from my three hour nap, this was on my kitchen table!!!!! I had to take 3 pictures of it to get all the angles, it is just so pretty! Thank you so much, Dr. April, you made my day :-)

3 comments:

Lori said...

WOW! Beautiful flowers! That and wonderful baby hugs has got to make a girl feel better =)

Josh and Jen said...

Wow, how beautiful!!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

So nice!! I hope you are feeling better.