Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

18 Month Photo Shoot!!!!!!!!

Brax IS a handsome little fella', but I have to give some credit to our photographer-Jen Frechin with Moments and Memories. She is absolutely incredible. So worth the hour drive to her studio!!!!!!!
Check out Brax's 18 month pics-
Click HERE
Then click on "photo cart" at the bottom of the page
Then click on "portraits"
Then click on Brax's picture, which says "Valerie" at the top
Enter the password--hill

2 comments:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

So stinking cute!! She did a great job as always!

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome little boy.