Every now and then Brax wants to sit on my lap while I blog-browse. I was watching my friend Abbey's video of her son cracking up (click HERE and prepare to smile!) and Brax could not get enough of it. We probably watched the video eight times! Brax would sign "more" when it was over! Here is a short video of Brax watching Noah's video...
Thanks for the laughs, Noah!!! It IS infectious!!




3 comments:
Love, love, love this video!!! I feel like I already know Brax and I have never met him :-( Hopefully one day soon. Our year is already packed full of travel...and that makes it real difficult to save for a new house...which is what we are trying to do at the momement. Give him snuggles for me!
That is SO FUNNY! I love that he thinks Noah is so funny. We love you Brax!
Ok, Well Delanie thinks that Brax is funny! We had to watch it 3 times....she is looking forward to our next play date!
Check your calendar for the 3rd or 4th weekend in March??
Post a Comment