In case you missed this flattering shot of me...
You really have to see this one to appreciate the following.
Just for the record, I do like to shower from time to time, wear perfume, and "put my face on." Last nite was Mike's company Christmas party, so I put on my A-Game to make Mike proud! Aunt Laura stayed the nite with Brax, and Mike and I had a blast. It was at an "upscale" bowling alley in the Power and Light District downtown. I found that I bowl best with my eyes closed. Seriously.
Daddy's home!!!!
(My sweet husband drove all the way from his office downtown just to pick me up and turn around and drive all the way BACK downtown to the party. What a guy.)
(My sweet husband drove all the way from his office downtown just to pick me up and turn around and drive all the way BACK downtown to the party. What a guy.)





I don't think Brax knew who I was.
3 comments:
You look so good! I do appreciate every time you post that picture that looks like you pooped in your pants, though, because it makes me feel better about myself. Love those red heels!
I'm writing you the longest email in the history of the world right now by the way!
Girl...GREAT SHOES!!!! :) You look terrific too! ;)
Totally Gorgeous Val, I swear I have seen this girl before but only in other pictures, never in person. You are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment