Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tour of Homes

I thought I'd participate in BooMama's "Christmas Tour of Homes." Click on the button over there on the right to see other peoples' great decor for the holidays. I don't go all out by any means, but here ya go.... Welcome to our home!



I made this wreath a few years ago.


Two of my favorite traditions sit on our entry way table--

The advent calendar and the nativity scene.






Our stocking holders won't stay on the mantle, so it is pretty simple.

The Elf on the Shelf calls it home.


I did our stockings on the staircase instead... I tied clear jewelry making cord around the stocking holders and the spindles so they don't fall off. My favorite part of this is the jingle-bell garland where I hang the Christmas cards we get.


Brax loves the tree!





My precious "angel" tree topper.


8 comments:

Carol said...

Very festive. And that tree topper tickled me! Adorable.

Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Everything looks so cute and so inviting!! Merry Christmas!!

Jorgelina said...

Everything very pretty! The adorable train.
a greeting

Leslie said...

Too pretty!!! Merry Christmas

Josh and Jen said...

Looks great Val! Love the tree topper! Brax is so cute! Delanie sends him a kiss :)

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Everything is beautiful at your house...love all of your decor. My absolute faorite thing is your "angel" tree topper...too cute!

Nice to meet you!
Merry Christmas ~ Amanda

Keetha Broyles said...

I love the picture of Brax near the tree - - - and that angel tree topper, how special is THAT?

Merry Christmas and thanks for the tour.

Unknown said...

Love your home! The tree topper is such a precious treasure.

Best wishes to you and our family during this Christmas season.