Merry Christmas to me! While Brax continues to sleep off his bad morning (he's going on 2 1/2 hours now) Mike put together my Christmas present!!! I have been wanting a hall bench for awhile now to put Brax's shoes, hats, mittens, etc in. I got it a little early so it would be out for our Christmas company. We ordered from Target.com--sturdy, inexpensive and easy to put together. I love it love it love it!
O Christmas Tree...




4 comments:
Man I love that thing to...and Oh xmas tree and train....too cute!
Thanks for stopping by! I love that bench! So cute!
Thanks! This particular friend grew up in Christian schools, and apparently no children let the cat out of the bag.
P.S. SCL is awesome. I wish I was half as creative. Merry Christmas!
Hey there!
I saw you comment on Helen's blog, Random Musings. My cousin played AAA for the Astros, too! (Of course, he's in his mid 40's, so not at the same time, but still!) Small world!
Post a Comment