Quote

"I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."
"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thoughtful Gifts

Our sweet neighbors Cameron and Jace brought Christmas goodies over--
They brought some homemade banana bread and a bag of "reindeer food!
It was so cute--Brax screeched with joy when they came in.
He has missed playing outside with them this winter!




And THIS--this is so cool!
My friend and coworker, Julisa, MADE Tracy and I sterling silver
"Sex in The City" necklaces!!!!
Yes, she MADE this herself! I am so proud of it, I LOVE it!

1 comment:

LilRedJo said...

Love the necklace!!! Very cool.